Cocus Alfalfa Compact
Cocus Alfalfa Compact is the product of the Agro Line - Feed Crops for new alfalfa fields and is designed for use directly in contact with the seed. The dosage of 200 g/ha is enough to guarantee treatment for the whole crop, through a single application as a seed dressing.
Like all the other Agro Line - Feed Crops products, Cocus Alfalfa Compact has a dual action:
Benefits for the plant:
- better absorption of nitrogen and other nutrients: more balanced nutrition
- more homogeneous germination
- greater root development and consequent increase in the absorbent surface
- greater resistance of the plant to stress and higher adaptability to climate change
- greater plant vigor and harvest uniformity.
Benefits for the soil:
- higher soil quality
- better structure and capability to hold water
- greater availability of phosphorus and microelements.